Stage 0-1 – Preparation & Brief
- Visit the property and carry out an initial appraisal (free of charge, no commitment)
- Establish the Project Brief
- Prepare Existing Plans and Elevations
- Prepare and discuss Feasibility Study for the project
Stage 2 – Concept Design
- Prepare outline 2D architectural concept design drawings and discuss with the client
- Introduce the client to other consultants (if required)
- Interior layouts are not included (if you require interior design please select our Architectural or Bespoke design packages)
Stage 3 – Developed Design
- Develop final design (with rest of project team, if appointed by the client)
- Prepare drawings and required support documents for Certificate of Lawfulness application or Planning application (as required)
- Final drawings will include key material annotations and setting out information that your contractor should be able to work with to deliver your proposal.
We understand that projects like these may only be speculative, or that you want to maintain control over the interior design. Accordingly, to keep our core quotation as low as possible, we offer the following services as optional extras that you can pick and choose from as required.
- Kitchen Design
- WC Design
- Bathroom Design
- Furniture Design
If you want us to include these elements in you package, please mention which elements you would like us to include if you choose to contact us.