Stage 0-1 – Preparation & Brief
- Visit the property and carry out an initial appraisal (free of charge, no commitment)
- Establish the Project Brief and your vision for the project
- Prepare a Look Book for the project drawing upon your personal artistic inspirations
- Prepare Existing Plans and Elevations
- Prepare and discuss Feasibility Study for the project
Stage 2 – Concept Design
- Prepare initial concept imagery for the project
- Prepare outline 2D and 3D architectural concept design drawings and discuss with the client
- Recommend and coordinate with other consultants (if required)
- Prepare interior layouts including kitchen, bathroom designs.
- Prepare material samples and experiment with finishes
Stage 3 – Developed Design
- Develop final design (with rest of project team, if appointed by the client)
- Development of internal and external finishes with the client
- Produce 1:1 prototypes of bespoke finishes
- Preparation of physical models
- Preparation of VR experiencse of the final design
- Preparation of drawings and required support documents for Certificate of Lawfulness application or Planning application (as required)
Stage 4 - Technical Design
- Production of Technical Drawings, including:
- technical plans, sections and elevations.
- detail drawings of key material junctions
- lighting and services layouts
- bespoke elements (as per the design)
- Incorporation of Structural Engineer’s work into design (consultant appointment and fees are responsibility of the client).
- Coordination of Party Wall Surveyor (consultant appointment and fees are responsibility of the client).
- Preparation of specification documents and/or schedule of works (as required).
- Preparation of Tender Package for invited contractors.
Stage 5 - Construction
- Services at this stage can vary according to appointment, but as standard will include include:
- Site inspections
- Additional works and design variations
- Contract administration can be provided for standard form contracts (non-bespoke) for an additional, pre-agreed fee.